A young boy with Autism struggles in a sensory world, and has to learn to move past his barriers and embrace the love he is given.
- Ben-Ze’ev, Aaron, The Subtlety of Emotions (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 2000)
- Costa, Sandra, Jorge Resende, Filomena Oliveira Soares, Manuel Joao Ferreira, Cristina P. Santos and Fátima Moreira, ‘Applications of Simple Robots to Encourage Social Receptiveness of Adolescents with Autism’, 2009 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (2009), 5072–5075 <https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5334269> [accessed on 18 February 2020]
- Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol (London: Chapman & Hall, 1843)
- David Mitchell, ‘What My son’s Autism Has Taught Me’, The Guardian, 8 July 2017 <https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/08/david-mitchell-son-autism-diagnosis-advice> [accessed on 1 February 2020]
- Michael Oliver, Understanding Disability: From Theory to Practice (London: Palgrave Macmillian, 1995)
- Jean Piaget, The Moral Judgement of the Child (London: Simon and Schuster, 1997)
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, ‘Does your child have Autism?’, Think U Know <https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/articles/Does-your-child-have-Autistic-Spectrum-Disorder/> [accessed on 28 January 2020]